Thursday, May 28, 2009

About the Sleep

The sleep is the most important part in our life. Rack of the sleep invite the rack of vitality and we can't anything.I had haven't sleep all week because I had a lot of things what to do (to practice dancing, to prepare for the classes and to work). It was very pain for me. I have thought about sleeping for 1 week but I'm at the limit of my patience! The sleep is the best healing and pleasure for us. Take the sleep more and have a nice weekend!!! Bye☆

1 comment:

  1. Recentry I think sleeping is very important for human, too! Not have sleeping time is too hard to live... But I have no time to sleep well because I'm not good at my making time schedules X(
    Let's sleep and have a good days :p)!!!

    By the way, I want to watch your dancing! Will you go Seiryo Festivals in Yokohama national University? I gonna go your stage and cheer you up :) Oh, and please buy crapes!(I'll sell them!haha)


    oh...I hate rainny days!!! You agree with me, don't you? And today is a bad day because I overslept. I was sopping wet!
    Please stop raining ;<

    ReplyDelete