Thursday, May 14, 2009

The city life is...

I think the city life is better than the country life. I live in Yokohama (Yokohama may be "city") and I think here very wounderful because there are many shopping mall, restaurant, nicely cafe theater and etc... I love this city very much! The contry life is healing for people but a little bit boring for me.
It's fun the city always change. And, the facilities for transport is also useful. People can spend a own time smoothly and effectively thanks to them. Moreover, I think the city is the place to meet someone who I don't know. Because of the encounter I feel the unusually feeling. It's very important for me.
In conclusion, I think the city life is cahanging, useful, the plece to encounter with stranger.That's why I feel the city life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. City has a lot of places to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that the city has a lot to offer, though I prefer the peace and quiet of the countryside!

    ReplyDelete