Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm healthy!!!

I always feel that I 'm healty. Because, I have't likes and dislikes about food. I especially like a fish. I always care about my meal and try to take lots of vegetables as many as possible. But I also like snacks, sweets and fries. Recently, I try not to eat "extra" foods for my health.
Moreover, I exercise (dance) almost everyday. Thanks to it, I blow off my stress. And I always feel happy and nice and good!!!
That's why I 'm healthy. I hope that you are also healthy. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I also have to try not to eat extra foods, but I cannot do this, because I keep irregular hours. I ate high-calorie food almost everyday. I don't want to eat any more in the evening, but I can't because of sociability. Although I have exercise, I have gained a lot of weight. Ithink getting fat is not good for the health,so please help meeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete