Thursday, June 18, 2009

When I was child

I had often lost sight of my mother in my childhood. When we went shopping, I followed after my mother. I attracted something new or interesting and approached them because I was a child. Then, I looked back to my mother. She hadn't been there! I was upset and tried to look for her. I could find her soon and I was comfortable...
Now, I often lost lose the way everywhere I go because I can't understand a map. I scare to go to the new place. But, I have my wonderful mobile phone. I'm different from what I was.I feel that the sellphone is really useful and helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I lose the way even now..! I am sure your feeling which scare to go a new place. Why we can't understand the map??? I don't know ;<
    I think that mobile phones always rescue us! It is very convenient and my life needs them. The strongest navis help us and take us new place!

    ReplyDelete