Thanks God It's Strike! When I heard the news of strike of Sotetu line, I thought so. Thanks to it, I slept longer than usual. Recently I had enough sleep. It helped me so much!!! I had a relax time in the morning. And I went to the college in the afternoon because I had third period only that day.
After the class, I met the friends who have kept in touch each other since we are high school students. I had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was nice day for you! Always you seems to be sleepy, so you have to have enoogh time to sleep,I think♪
ReplyDeleteMOreover, I feel envious you because you could meet your friends. I want to meet my friends now;(
I tried to go back to sleep, but after trying to read the Japanese message on the Ferris website, I was wide awake! So I got up, ate breakfast, and went to the "Mommy and Me" English class that my daughter teaches. I had fun playing with all the kids!
ReplyDelete